10.30.2006
It occurs to me is watching TV series is actually is not that harmful
OK, let’s put it this way, I spent my last almost 48 hours watching this so “penting” TV series DVD…to me 48 hours can means long quality talk with mom and dad (duh!) and friends, very long cuddling with Boyfriend which can lead into something more J or 3 novel (well 1 and half if the author is Dan brown)..
So, this TV Series is WORTH TO WATCHED…promise!! Anyone I know one of the fans of “One Tree Hill” Series… well, I’m a big fan!
The story is about a place call one-tree hill where everyone there is connected-by blood or simply “history”- main characters of the stories are Lucas (unwanted son) and Nathan (THE son) and their plot to get through their teen life. The very thing is this movie shows us that in life, sometimes adults are really learning more when they are interacting with young people…
What I Love most is…this movie is started and ended with a quote and how that quote reflects in daily life and how we take fruit from any good, bad, happy and bitter part of life...

Highly recommended by manda and pandu hehehe


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer