10.06.2006
confession #1
I have a huge regret in my life...
this is purely on me and because of me.

I just realised that about at the same day 2 years ago, umm less than 700 days ago, I was standing on a stage where I felt that i can really choose what to do with my life.

Here now, on my working desk I sit still and start thinking, may be I've chosen the wrong choice, taken the wrong way...or at least there is some way better than, now...

Current self description: 23, female, working in Jakarta as an employee of one of the biggest securities companies in Indonesia, engaged to a wonderful man, have common credit card debt, have a stable saving, earn some what 7 digits monthly etc etc etc.

Happy? This one is hard to be described. I am happy with everything arround me now, but somehow I knos that other happiness waiting for me outside if i took other way...

less than 700 days ago...i thought that i will be someone bigger, someone worth to be recognized, someone who can say proudly what she is doing and etc etc...

but then, i cannot say that I am unhappy...it's just i feel that i'm prepared for something bigger, better...

something that has a moral in it..something heavy with social messages, something meaningful for a lot of people...

guess I still have another 700 days to figure it out and do something about that rite.. or maybe more than 700 days...-if God permits-

I promise not to look back and do something that i will regret...700 days after to day..I will be happy with my self description...

insya Allah...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer