4.24.2005
Totally BAD Weekend
10 perfect reasons that made my weekend sucks as hell:
1. I have a huge report to be written and due wednesday
2. since the report is about my office's website, it's driving me crazy that i can't access the website because it's locked on holiday!
3. my father is not in good condition and this doesn't help to make a smile on my face.
4. my boyfriend decided that he only wanted to meet me for 4 hours in 3 days of long weekend.
5. the whole office is gone for KL and they left me n my MODP friends to study
6. i need to get my report done but my laptop is broken
7. n my desktop's monitor stays dark!!!
8. ow the internet cafe is inside a MALL!!!
9. summer is coming which means i have to get my skin replaced n my face looks like SNAKE now
10. i want to shout but nobody's here to shout at!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer