1.19.2004
Hai Hai!! Start walkin now..better not waste any of ma time anymore eh!!! Manda wake up...*theme of the day* huehuheuheueueuehue...can I see a glimpse of him? just a glimpse and I guess ma day will be helluva better...It's plaza accord my problem? it wasn't...but it is now!! gotta make a kewl report out of it...how da ...
it's 3 20 now..I need to buy some snack for my next class...hahaha hopefully he'll sit beside me again....
GHHRHOOOAAAAA!!!!! can't wait to return to Indonesia...I don't think I'll join rafting though...it's rainy season Man...it's dangerous to get into the stream now.... anyway okay see you next time...ows I just bought new diary *the one I should put my writng effor with pen into it* haahahah have fun with it...
miss ya...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer